Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Friday night..Under the Full Moon Light!!


Hello all.. Here comes me again....... :) .. have a nice reading...

Few days back when I was about to come out of my workplace at 7 pm, all of a sudden there was a power failure causing darkness everywhere inside the office building. I always enjoy those moments when there is a sudden power failure.

It was big relief from strict study hours when I was in school and +2 collage. It is a big shock when I lost all the data in Engineering Graphics test. And it is a sweet surprise when sachin scores a hundred by the time power comes.

(A one sentence tribute to my dearest wingies at bits J)

(((((((((((((
It was even more fun in bits. When the power is gone…everybody comes out of their caves and do different things. I used to relax my eyes which were very tired of looking at my desktop watching movies or downloading songs. For gucha ( sri bhavani gurucharan) , those were ecstatic moments because otherwise he would have lost yet another AoE game. Vijay ( currently working in Microchip on 8 bit micro controller project :) :D ) would finally walks out of his room… reaches us… and make fun of us using some ADVD formulae jokes or discuss about his ave+ ave marks in courses where rest of us are struggling to open our accounts. krishnaditya who lives in a darkroom sorting out English mp3 albums doesn’t even know the power is gone unless his computer shutdown. Then we all here sai screaming like a wild horse and start playing dostana with whomever he touches first. Now, aadi seriously preparing to argue with somebody even though he has absolutely not aware of what others are talking about. Bandi the unofficial CGPA calculator of our group keeps silent all the time only to come into the picture whenever somebody talks about their declining CG and boosts them with some instant encouraging calculations. Chatu goes on phone with his ladylove. Yashwanth the genius crackes some laughers. But in all this fuss, there u find the group of fab(t) four having kadra , kishore , bachi and me. Each one of us comes up with “from tomoro morning” plans for loosing weight and getting sixpacks. Any how.. Congrats bachi , finally you are the one who did it.. From O to o courtesy his two ps-2 stations. I am very happy for you (L)…

Power has come now.. and everybody gets back into business but the four of are still there… for a long time…
)))))))))))

Hmm.. lets come back to the beginning of this post… as I walked out of the darkened workplace building , to my amaze I could see the mighty brightness everywhere. Yes.. it was the full moon light on that night.. I felt it all over.. it was the scene !!.. Suddenly world looks very beautiful.. I went on to sit in the widow seat of my cab… I could still see the full moon through the window.
It drove me back to all my memories where I was at the top of my home in my village with my brother and sister. None of us would get down from the top if there is moon light. We often have our dinner also under the moon. We talk about our schools, collages and our lives... We even take a walk into the jasmine fields of our villagers. My goodness.. not everybody In the world are fortunate to experience that jasmine filled soft and cold breeze…haa…. . I hardly get sleep those nights!!!

Suddenly the Kannada FM played the track “aagale sangamaa” .. and no doubt.. this brought me back from all those memories.. My mann!!!.. this tune irritates me.. really!!

The track is over and I have gone back to the past again. This time. Its exactly 13 months ago on November 18th night 2007 I guess. We were on our way to Ooty from Bangalore. Yashwanth was sitting beside me in the bus. I woke him up at 4AM , shown him the wonderful full moon. We’ve seen it just for a moment but we captured it in our eyes! I could still see the image perfectly. what if god has given me the power to print that picture and show it to you?.. I am sure.. you all will be Delighted!!!!

Got down the bus and I started walking to our room. Did I tell u?... that was a Friday night!! I must say Friday night is the best thing that ever happens to an employee. There is nobody to stop you. 2 more nights are there to think about your worries. You can stay awake all the night. You can party.. u can jump .. u can fight.. u can dance.. and what not?? J … I feel.. Friday night means much more than what I said.. Now, in the days of Rescission … walking out of office gate without a pink slip in our hand is like a GREAT ESCAPE…. So.. grab it to the fullest.. Feel the free world which belongs to u only….

You know what I feel like doing?... on a Friday night.. under the full moon light.. listening to Garthbrooks ‘No fences’... and taking a walk.. with U….. and.. and.. I can die with happiness...
I wanted to write much more… may be I will do in the next post(year)!!!

Ciao soon!!!!

Merry chrismas!!!.. Happy new Year!!!…

PS: U can read this post in my friend’s blog on.. how he hates Monday
http://ganneri.blogspot.com/2008/06/hating-monday.html

19 comments:

  1. hey shiva(culsec) lot of "black n whites" n "full colors" this time....its so weird na some times these black n whites look so
    color full than the present flashy colors....ne ways nice post man keep going

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankqq keerthan.. my first commentor.... :) ... its not some times.. but always... those were the best days...

    ReplyDelete
  3. institutionalised!! Thats what we are until the friday nite ...As Time Goes By These are the Best Years of our Lives.... Thanx for keeping em in beginning :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes gucha... but being with u.. everynite is a friday nite for me.. thank you...

    ReplyDelete
  5. baa rasaav ra.
    depth undhi.
    kannada song mention cheyagane.. kompa theesi neeku nacchesindhemo anukunna.. :O
    current poinapudu andharoo em chestharo baga rasav.. (manalo mata... adi gadidhi kummesav).

    ReplyDelete
  6. :)... vadu chuste naa meeda argument ki vastademo...

    ReplyDelete
  7. orey siva gaaa.....aa DP gaadi gurunchi raayaraa...

    ReplyDelete
  8. wingies gurinchi baaga blogaavu mamu

    ReplyDelete
  9. well...a good read ..keep blogging..

    ReplyDelete
  10. bava chala bagundiii
    i miss u all raa

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ DP from Kappala bandam

    rey.. nee gurinchi raaste.. blog lone pacchi buthulu raayaali.. anduke ninnu avoid chesaa...
    emi anukomaaku

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ chandu , Nagesh

    hello guys.. ela unnaru.. thanks for reading my post and for ur comments also...

    rey chandu... apudapudu call cheyyi ra... plzzz

    ReplyDelete
  13. @ Karthik...

    thanks man... i'll try to comeup with much better post next time.. cio!1

    ReplyDelete
  14. @ Aadi

    ela unnavu ra... emi chesunnavu ipudu... next month siva gadu vacchepudu bangalore vaccheyi...

    ReplyDelete
  15. u r given a pink slip for writting such a cool post...take it :P :P

    ReplyDelete
  16. giri... the yoyo cool buddy.... thnqqq

    ReplyDelete
  17. neelo intha vishayam vundani assala theledhu raaa
    any way rocking .....
    All da best....:-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. charan...my +2 roomie... been a looooooong time....

    ReplyDelete